About Complex Case Management
Care Coordination Programs (CCP)
The Chicago Health System Care Coordination Programs, known as CCP, are a group of member-centered, medical, social, behavioral health and wellness programs that focus on you, our members, and your health care needs. The programs are designed to help you make healthy lifestyle choices and provide extra assistance to help you navigate this complex world of health care.
Our Case Management Program focuses on helping a member with short term needs such as after surgery, hospitalization or injury.
Our Disease Management Program focuses on Diabetes and Asthma education and treatment, helping members with these conditions get and stay healthier.
Our Complex Case Management Program is designed to help members with more complicated medical or behavioral health needs.
Our team has nurses, and social workers who specialize in assisting our members with both their medical, as well as their, social needs and are trained to help you get the most from your health care program.
- Education, support, care coordination and our primary duty is to advocate for you.
- We can go to medical appointments with you and help you understand what your provider is telling you.
- We assist you to design healthy lifestyle goals and call you monthly to check on your progress.
- We send you educational materials and help you prepare for appointments with your doctors.
- We build a relationship with you and your health care team, as all of us want you to be healthy.
Our goal is for you to live a happy, healthy life and focus on wellness and healthy lifestyle choices.
Health care is every changing and sometimes a difficult to navigate. We can assist you with this process if you agree and this support is at no cost to you.
You, your doctor, family member or even a friend can to refer you to one of our CCP Case Managers or get more information by calling Chicago Health System @ 708-783-7100 and asking to speak to the Case Management department. We look forward to hearing from you.
Manager, Utilization and Care Management